A Grey Nun Academy graduate is a fearless learner who is well prepared for the rigors of top area high schools as demonstrated by:
- Love of learning;
- Preparation in all subject areas;
- Competence and expertise with technology;
- Strong organizational, time management, and study skills;
- Project-based and creative thinking;
- Self-confidence and clear communications;
- Acceptance of challenges.
A Grey Nun Academy graduate embraces Catholic values, traditions, and beliefs by:
- Articulating and demonstrating the values of Jesus;
- Showing familiarity with the Old and New Testament;
- Actively participating in religious celebrations;
- Acting with a Christian conscience;
- Being knowledgeable about current Catholic Social Teachings and learning to be advocates for the poor and needy in their everyday lives.
A Grey Nun Academy graduate is developing a lifelong relationship with God by:
- Serving others;
- Practicing mindful prayer and meditation;
- Understanding and being open to other religions.
A Grey Nun Academy graduate creates a compassionate world by:
- Valuing every being including self;
- Advocating for peace;
- Acting with integrity;
- Showing respect for self and others;
- Making positive life choices;
- Understanding leadership is a form of service;
- Continuing a lifelong relationship with the GNA community.